Our challenge: 10 marathons in 10 days
Starting in John O’Groats and finishing with the London Marathon
Our reason: Animal welfare charity Brooke
Improving the lives of working horses, donkeys, mules and the people who depend on them
Brooke is an international animal welfare charity dedicated to improving the lives of working horses, donkeys and mules.
Operating in Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East, we reach over 1.8 million working horses, donkeys and mules – more than any other organisation. We employ around 900 staff worldwide including vets, animal welfare experts and development specialists.
Our journey to raise £10,000 for Brooke
Starting in Scotland, we go over to Ireland into England, then Wales and back into England to finish in London
- Friday 14 April 2017 – John O’Groats
- Saturday 15 April 2017 – Orkney
- Sunday 16 April 2017 – Loch Ness
- Monday 17 April 2017 – Edinburgh
- Tuesday 18 April 2017 – Cookstown, County Tyrone
- Wednesday 19 April 2017 – Galway
- Thursday 20 April 2017 – Gloucestershire
- Friday 21 April 2017 – Lands End
- Saturday 22 April 2017 – Thames
- Sunday 23 April 2017 – London Marathon
Throughout out training, we’ve been making videos of our progress
Ten marathons in ten days to raise £16,728.75 (or £19,363.57 including Gift Aid) for Brooke.
Marathon 7 of the Ten2London challenge running in Gloucestershire & Wales (just).
Marathon 9 of the Ten2London challenge running up the Thames and into London.
Marathon 5 of the Ten2London challenge running in Cookstown, Co Tyrone.
Marathon 1 of the Ten2London challenge running from Whaligoe to John O’Groats.
Marathon 8 of the Ten2London challenge running along the coast from Lands End.
Marathon 4 of the Ten2London challenge running from Dunfermline to Edinburgh.
Here we are in Whaligoe in Scotland the evening before the start of Ten2London.